Friday, August 12, 2011

The first treat after

I've been thinking about the first thing I want after I go through labor.

Seriously, do you think they would notice if we bring a 6-pack of Miller Lite into the hospital? Maybe that's a bit much...

But I mentioned to my dad that I wanted champagne so he got me a bottle to bring with!

My food desires keep changing, but I'm leaning towards Cooper's Hawk avocado eggrolls with their sweet sauce. Not like I'm actually going to get these IN the hospital, but I can dream, right?

Then this morning I saw a photo and it reminded me of the Swedish pancakes with lingonberries from Walker Bros. and that sounded really good too. I've also been thinking a lot about ruffle potato chips, but I may just buy those at the grocery store this weekend.

Hmmm...this is a hard decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment