Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Any day now?

Officially 37 weeks today!

I was just on the phone with my doctor going over the ultrasound results when she reminded me that it could technically be any day now!

I walk around with August 24th in my head, but hardly anyone actually gives birth on their due date. It hasn't sunk in yet that it could be ANY minute of ANY day now!

Am I really ready? I guess I'm getting there...

-finish house to-do list (new outlets & switches in the hall, finish adding trim to doors)
-most of the laundry for the baby was finished yesterday
-bed is protected with a plastic sheet
-hospital bag is halfway packed and there's a list for the rest of it
-training at work has made some progress, but that's never going to be finished
-nursing bras purchased
-stocked up on extra like toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
-read 3 books on caring for newborns
-pedi scheduled for tomorrow

Still need to do:
-put away ridiculous amounts of laundry
-go over labor & delivery notes with Hubby since he missed the first 8 hours of class
-get the sheets & mattress cover on the crib even though we won't need it right away
-get shower thank you notes done
-keep up on bills so I don't forget to do them later
-get a brazilian wax...if I have time

So crazy! I can't believe this is really happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment