Baby was supposed to come out this weekend...or so I thought. He's being stubborn!
Even Hubby's pep talks aren't working.
So yesterday we went on a walk in the morning to get things going. I felt a little pain and several contractions, so we went home. I did some cleaning around the house with little rests in between so I wouldn't get burnt out. At 2, my mom took me for a mani to keep my mind off all the waiting. OMG, those manicure tables and chairs are super uncomfortable when you're going to pop at any minute! I was pacing back and forth in Mario Tricoci for awhile while I waited for my mom to have her pedi done.
When I got home, I rested for a bit and then we went for ANOTHER walk. Again, some pain, but nothing serious. I even ate some kung pao chicken that was kinda spicy and still nothing. I kept starting to time contractions, but it was pointless because they were all over the place and more like 10 or 15 minutes apart. I do know that every time I woke up in the middle of the night I was in the middle of one. So they must have been a little more painful if they were waking me up.
I'm back at work today and counting how many people have stopped by to see why I'm still here. It's 9:35 and I think there's been 5 already. Not much I can do but wait and try to keep working...
No comments:
Post a Comment