I love all the people that have requested that I have the baby on a certain day. Obviously, I have no choice in the matter, so I think it's funny how many people have asked me for their specific day for one reason or another.
8/8 was requested by someone at work. While the number might be lucky, it was also a little early, so I thought that was a little strange. Who would request you to have your baby early??
I've also been asked to have the baby today or tomorrow morning so *someone* doesn't have to go to a meeting in Indiana. This I actually might consider because I don't want him going to the meeting either!
Yes, having the baby on Labor Day would be cool, but that's also almost 2 weeks past my due date. So if you'd like that to be the day, come hang out with me and help me while I waddle for another 3 weeks.
This morning I just remembered that I actually had 2 IUIs in a row to create this baby, so I technically have two due dates. So even if I have him on the 24th or 25th, they're both right on target!
I guess we'll see who wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment