He's also started to notice a lot of the new additions in our house. The living room is filled with baby toys, clothes and gadgets that look pretty exciting for a cat. While we organized gifts, we looked over and saw this...
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
The big brother
Kitty definitely knows something is up. Like I've said before, he's extra clingy with me especially at night. When I was up over the weekend with cramping and some pain, he sat with me the whole time right by my side and kept me company. Every night he sleeps as close as he can possibly get and sometimes I even have to move him because I can't breathe when he's so close!
He's also started to notice a lot of the new additions in our house. The living room is filled with baby toys, clothes and gadgets that look pretty exciting for a cat. While we organized gifts, we looked over and saw this...
Kitty seems to think the stroller & car seat are a bed for him! I really try to keep him out of the baby stuff, but this was too cute not to take a photo of!
He's also been running into the baby's room more often when he plays. He starting to hang out in the hall right between all the bedrooms like a dog would do. I feel like he knows what's going on in a way and I really hope he does well with a new addition to the family!
He's also started to notice a lot of the new additions in our house. The living room is filled with baby toys, clothes and gadgets that look pretty exciting for a cat. While we organized gifts, we looked over and saw this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment