Another weekend of Mommy feeling sick, but Connor still had fun! I went to a baby shower on Saturday and Daddy sent me this photo of Connor eating an apple. Love it!


On Saturday afternoon, I wasn't feeling well, but I needed something to entertain Connor so I found the new winter craft sets I bought. He actually really loved making them! Maybe some artsy qualities are rubbing off now?
The snowman and penguin were his favorites!
On Sunday morning, the boys got haircuts and then I took Connor out to McDonalds to waste some time. I don't think he was feeling very good because he didn't seem very interested in playing. We ate apple slices together and then I tried to get him to play. He went up into the play area once, but he wouldn't go back in again. I asked him if he wanted to leave and he said he did. :( Poor guy...

We also hung around the house a lot and Connor watched some Mickey Mouse. Guess who let him put his chair on the couch? [Not me!]



No comments:
Post a Comment