We had a somewhat restful weekend as it was the first one where I was really starting to feel the pregnancy symptoms. On Saturday, we went to Home Depot and then stopped at Portillo's for lunch. A hot dog with a poppyseed bun (one for me and one for Connor) really hit the spot! Connor loved watching the people make his hot dog in the window.

Daddy had a lot of house work to do and Connor was a wonderful helper! They cleaned the garage together and I stopped in a few times to play and help with things. Daddy let Connor color with chalk on the garage floor which was a genius way to enjoy outdoor activities inside!
I didn't feel very good, but Connor hung out with me in the kitchen while Daddy made a fancy dinner of southwest eggrolls with cashew dip.
On Sunday, Daddy and Connor continued with the work in the house. Connor helped carry the tools into the house and watched Daddy nail some trim back on the wall.
They also worked on caulking the shower together. Now this is what I like! The boys work and I rest :)



No comments:
Post a Comment