Monday, November 4, 2013

Pregnancy Brain

Examples of the Pregnancy Brain in full swing...

1. I called Hubby on the way to Kohls to ask him if he wanted me to buy him a new pillow.  He said yes.  I went into Target, bought a couple things, went next door to Kohls, bought a couple things, and then left.  As I walked out of the store...CRAP.  The pillow!

2. I needed to find out some information about my 401k at work.  I found the website and then absolutely could not remember where I wrote down my user name and password.  I honestly had NO clue.  I broke it by trying to log in too many times. :(

3. I was emptying the clothes from the washing machine and putting them in the dryer.  The only problem was that I put them back in the basket with the dirty clothes instead.

4. I had a handful of things at the thrift store that I was going to buy.  I looked through everything one last time and then got in line to pay.  The next day, I was thinking about what I bought and realized that two things never made it home.  I have no idea if I paid for the two items or where they went!

Many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment