Connor had SO much fun visiting both of our offices in the morning and I finally had to wake him up at 4:30!


Unfortunately, the rain changed our plans, so we weren't able to go out trick-or-treating. But Connor loved watching for the kids to come to the door (in the pouring rain) and helping me give them candy. "They coming! They coming!"
We entertained ourselves in the hallway and living room while we waited for kids to come. Connor grabbed Daddy's shoes and took them for a little walk while Daddy ran out to the grocery store.
After a yummy dinner of grilled cheese and visits from Grammy and Grandpa, we played on the floor as it got dark. Connor did some cleaning with his vac and we had visits from more kids. At 7:00, we turned off the lights and everyone went to bed.
Although I would have liked to go trick-or-treating, I didn't have the energy to go out in the rain and he already had a runny nose. He loves watching the kids come to our house, so he still had fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment