Another week down!
They may not think I have a hangover, but they definitely all think I'm sick or have a cold. I'm constantly coughing and making this deep cough noise and people keep stopping by at work to comment on how I'm "sick." One person even thought I had croup!
I threw up twice at work this week, but I think I'm able to handle it a little better now than last week. This has been my happy food for the last week - apple slices, Combos and seltzer. I have no idea where I got the Combo interest from since I've only had them once before in my life, but they're SO good! I've gone through a few bags of apples and a bag of Combos and Bugles, so I need to stock up for next week.
The other huge thing going on right now is that I'm thinking about making a job change. I have the opportunity to take a new job in product development, but it has to be RIGHT NOW. I'm so, so scared. I'm scared about making this move because it's so easy to just do what I have to do and get through the day. I'm scared because I can hardly get through the day and I would have to impress and work extra hard at a new job when I feel the worst. I'm scared because I don't know if this is right move for me! If I decide to go forward with this, I also need to tell them about being pregnant in the next few weeks before everything is final. I don't think they'll mind, but I do want to be honest and not surprise them in a few weeks with this news.
I feel like this decision is huge and I'm psycho for trying to do this right now! But in the long run, maybe this is the right thing for me. This is way too much thinking for someone who just wants to sleep all day...
Coming up: VERY excited for my first appointment on Tuesday!

Mmmm, now I want Combos! And tough one on the job. I hope you are able to make your decision and fund peace in it!
ReplyDelete