Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Festivities

I took the day off of work so Connor and I could have a special day together and he could experience all the fun of Halloween.  Daddy turned his carseat around that morning, so he was very excited to be sitting like a big boy in the car!  It's so funny to hear how he points things out now and he feels more grown up facing front.  It's also helps me a lot now that I don't have the energy to fight with him about getting in his seat anymore.

Our first stop was at Daddy's office where he ran right in and made himself at home with some of Daddy's coworkers.  He grabbed this woman's hand right away and she took him to her desk for some candy.

I had no idea he was going to get SO much candy, but the rain kept a lot of the other kids home.  His coworkers were so sweet and gave Connor lots of candy for his bag.  Connor was wonderful with his manners and said, "Thank you" to everyone who gave him candy.  He quickly learned how the process worked and walked up to every person holding out his bag for candy.

We hung out for a few minutes in Daddy's office where we shared Connor's first taste of KitKat and Mommy got to rest for a few minutes.


The next stop was Mommy's office where Connor ran right into the garden to look at all the plants and waterfalls.

A coworker came by and offered to take a photo of us and this turned out to be my favorite from the day.

We made a quick stop at the cafeteria so they could meet Connor.  The woman who works there has a grandson who is the same age so she always asks about him and I promised I'd bring him by.


We took a walk through the building to look around and meet some of my coworkers.  At one point, Connor fell into the garden and got all dirty, but I was able to clean him off and he didn't even notice!

We went up to my second home at work (the checks department) where Connor found some fun toys to play with.

After that, we took a ride on the elevator and headed back to the front for the costume contest.  I'll have pics of the contest later, but it was a blast and Connor won honorable mention!

After the contest, we went over to the photo stupid for pictures and Connor found a new friend.  The dog was so sweet with him and even gave him kisses!

It was a very eventful morning because the little guy passed out on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment