Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekend Fun

I feel like our weekends aren't as crazy and fun anymore now that I'm sick and wanting to lay in bed all day.  I really try to still make them fun for Connor so we can enjoy some time together too.  Saturday morning, we opened up Connor's cleaning set that he got for his birthday.

He LOVES it!  He enjoys pushing it around and putting all the pieces on the cart.  He has also shown off his cleaning skills by "spraying" the doors and then scrubbing them with the sponge.

On Saturday morning, we went to the Home Depot Kids Workshop to build a boat.  He had so much fun building his boat with Daddy!


He kept saying, "Tools! Tools!"


When the boat was done, he held it tightly and walked around the store showing everyone what he made.  We also ordered blinds for the master, bathroom, and the playroom/new baby's room.

I got to rest a bit which was very nice and even Connor and Daddy stopped for a little snuggle on Saturday night!

On Sunday, Connor helped me finish up some crafts by sitting next to me in the dining room while I worked.  He took out his Elmo basket and rings and modeled them for me and I cut and glued by crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment