Saturday, November 2, 2013

6 Weeks

Successfully made it through another week!  Just based on my symptoms and feeling like absolute CRAP, things are going in the right direction!

I told my boss and one friend at work because it's been so hard to hide it.  I keep letting things slip that I shouldn't and I don't even realize it.  It's also pretty obvious to anyone who knows me very well that when you see this on my desk, there's something going on.  My normal coffee & yogurt has been replaced by Club crackers (buttery goodness) and seltzer water.  I've also been spending a lot of time in the bathroom resting so I don't feel so horrible all day.

I loved this Wee Mail that I got during the week.  It was really hard not to crave beer all the time at first.  But now that I feel sick all the time, I don't even want it.

The bloating is happening a lot faster than I thought.  I actually second-guessed my due date based on how "big" my stomach was on Thursday.  I really don't want to touch a belly band until after I've been to the doctor, but I still have more than a week to go.  Also, I need to find me some comfy LONG maternity yoga pants because that sounds really nice right now.

So besides the fact that I feel like crap and am really tired, everything is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment