Thursday, June 9, 2011

Migraine-free

I can't even believe I'm typing this. It just occurred to me this morning that I haven't had a migraine in awhile.

Wait, what?!?

How is this possible?

I started getting major headaches at 16 years old and started getting migraines at 18. They've been non-stop for 11 years despite treatments, meds, etc. First trimester, they were horrible. I had them almost every day and it was torture not to be able to take my pain meds. For second trimester, they started to slow down and I was only getting them at night which was a lot easier to deal with. Now that I'm in third trimester, I haven't had even one. Great, I probably just jinxed myself with this. I didn't even know what life was like without them! I'm sure it's a combination of my crazy hormones and being less stressed than I used to be. But whatever it is, keep it up! I'm liking this!

No comments:

Post a Comment