Friday, June 24, 2011

Random people and their comments

I have to say that I think I've been pretty lucky with this recently. I always hear these stories about the rude comments pregnant women get and you wonder how anyone could possibly think it's okay to say these things.

I've had the random questions like, "How much weight have you gained?" and "You're really small. Are you sure the baby is ok?" But other than that, it's been pretty minimal.

Oh wait, now that I think about it...back when I was the morning sickness queen (now I'm just the princess) people used to tell me all these different things they did to help them feel better. I just wanted to scream, "No, you don't understand. I've tried everything possible and nothing works!" Seriously, you think I haven't tried that yet when I've been sick every single day for the past 25 weeks?

I also have not had a stranger belly rub yet! I kinda wanted one just to say I had it, but nothing yet. Only my family has done it, but that's fine with me.

Maybe it will happen much more often after the baby is born when I get all the comment about how I must do things a certain way or I'm a bad mom. Sounds fun, right? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment