Gosh, people. Don't question my registry. (And to my friends who have suggested things, this does not include you. You know I love you and appreciate all your help.)
But the other people can shut up, please.
You don't even wanna know how many hours I've spent online looking at things and trying to make the best decisions. I picked that item because I read good reviews about it or a few people recommended it to me. If I didn't pick the brand you like, too bad. If I don't have something on there, there's a reason it's not on there. Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
I purposely did not fill it with toys and clothes because I know people love to buy that cute stuff anyway. I did not put things that we won't need for awhile because I'd rather get the important things we need right away and wait on the others. I don't expect 200 gifts so I tried to pick out the things that were the most crucial to have. I'm sure we'll be out buying stuff in the fall, but I love shopping!
Of course, I'm very grateful for any gift that someone gives us for the baby, but this just bugs me!
Thankyouverymuch,
Pregnant and Hormonal Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment