Yesterday I came home to 2 boxes!
We've been waiting impatiently for this one...the glider & ottoman! After many hours of testing and debating chairs in the store, I wasn't willing to spend $500 for one that matched the room and was actually comfortable. The cheaper one I liked didn't come in a color that matched and so I didn't want it. After some research, my last resort was the Danielle Glider & Ottoman set from Target. It got awesome reviews so I figured I'd give it a try. The color made me a little nervous because people have differing opinions of it and it's really hard to tell from a tiny picture on the web. We were shocked when we opened that box to see that the yellow cushions were almost exactly the same as the wall color!
Ok, so it's not as smushy as I would like, but I think it will work. I'm making some extra pillow to make it more comfy. I'm happy to be spending 1/3 of the price we would have paid for a fancy one.In the second box that arrived was our mobile! Again, another internet purchase that had me a little worried. The mobile that went with our bedding set was not what I wanted. I'm not really into the buoys and life preserver because it kinda makes me think of someone drowning. Does that seem like a happy thing to have in a baby's room? I don't think so.
I LOVE this teddy bear one that I found at Target and it matches great. Turns out, the song it plays is the same song my mobile played when I was a baby!
I love getting the room ready and seeing how it gets cuter week by week : )
No comments:
Post a Comment