On June 25, we had our first baby shower in Indiana with Hubby's family.
My sister decided to come along for the long drive and I was glad to have her there.


Hubby got our nephew's baby drool all over his shirt before the photos, so this is our awkward pose trying to cover it up!


They decorated with cute little trains and stars.

We played a sock matching game where everyone at the shower got one of these colorful packages. Inside were two mis-matched socks. Whoever had socks that were identical to mine would win a prize.

My two cute socks

My sister had the matches!

For the next game, I measured my belly using this cute mommy tummy tape. Then all the guests had to guess how long my piece was and cut their own to match.

Noelle thought it would be a good idea to measure her 11 year old and then add a little extra.

Here I am comparing my tape to Grandma (soon to be Great Grandma) T.

And comparing to Noelle and her daughter...

Everyone here is cracking up because Natalie & Diane's measurements were WAY too big!

And on to the gifts!

Gotta love the awkward opening gifts poses!

Very excited about our new baby monitor!

Who can resist cute newborn booties?

It was a really fun day and I'm so glad I was able to spend some time with Hubby's relatives before baby is here. Next time we're in Indiana, the baby will be coming with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment