Baby T still does not have a name so we just call him Baby.
"Baby kicked me." "Baby is trying to rip through my stomach." "Baby needs a foot massage." (or Mommy)
Not much time left! This is such a huge decision and I don't want to make it in one day. I do want to decide because I have crafts to do with his name, but I don't want to tell people and get their stupid opinions. Hubby really wants to tell people once we decide, so that's why I'm putting it off. I told him I'd be very sad if people say anything negative and he said they wouldn't. Ehhh, I don't know about that. People will want to change our minds if there's still time. If we don't announce it until the birth, it will be too late and that's his name.
Maybe I'm just overly sensitive and worried about this, but it bothers me. If we decide on a name, we obviously took some time to think it over and we're happy with it. Why do people feel the need to give their input like we just decided in 2 seconds and want to change it? And why do people feel the need to go out of their way to suggest names they like? It's completely our decision and I don't want input from others. I've looked through the name books a zillion times and I promise I saw your precious name in there. If I liked it, it would be on my list.
No comments:
Post a Comment