Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Connor!

It's hard to believe you turned 2 years old today.

It feels like you were just a little newborn snuggling in my arms and now you're a little boy who talks, walks and has a little personality of his own.  You're everything I could have ever dreamed of and more.  I could not ask for a more perfect, smart, and amazing child to call my own.  You light up a room with your smiles and energy.  You are so interested in every little thing and you love to be a big boy and do things by yourself.  I look forward to seeing your big smile every morning when I get you from your bed and you give me a big hug.  I adore every little hug, kiss, hand-holding, and "I love you" and I know you're such a mommy's boy.  You also love being with your Daddy when he makes you giggle, throws you around, teaches you to use tools, and mows the lawn with you.  I love our special time each week when we go shopping in the shopping cart, go to the park, or do a little art together.  You're the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life and I love you more than you will ever know!  Happy birthday to my sweet little boy!

Some of my favorite memories of the past year...




2 comments:

  1. Such a handsome little guy. Happy birthday Connor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy post. You are such a good momma, too. Happy 2nd birthday, Connor, and and happy day of becoming a momma to you.

    ReplyDelete