Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weekend Adventures

On Friday night, Daddy really wanted pizza, so we went to the local place by our house.  Usually, Connor is not interested in eating pizza so we get him a meatball or spaghetti.  But on Friday, he kept motioning for us to give him pizza.  I let him play around with half of my piece and he eventually took a bite.

He loved it!  I'm so glad he ate it because he's been missing out for too long!

On Saturday morning, we had our family photos in the morning.  Connor got all dressed up in his favorite new hat and was absolutely adorable for the photos.  I can't wait to see them!

Later that day, after a long nap, I took him to the part where he did a little more posing for my camera.  Such a ham!




2 comments:

  1. Ohnboy! We love pizza at our house! Cream asks for it as often as waffles! Yum! And love the hat. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is adorable! The hat is perfect!

    ReplyDelete