Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Connor's 2nd Birthday

I took the day off work so I could get ready for the party and I got to watch my little boy leave the house as a 1 year old and come back as a 2 year old.  Daddy made fun of me as I took photos of him walking away!

I got myself a yummy Starbucks orange iced coffee and a pop tart for some energy and got to work!  I spent the afternoon cleaning and preparing food for the party.


In the afternoon, I went to daycare to bring birthday treats and participate in the birthday celebration during snack time.  When I got there, all the kids were still sleeping and he looked so sweet!

When everyone woke up, we passed out chocolate doughnuts and sang "Happy Birthday" to Connor.


All the kids loved their doughnuts!

Connor loved them so much that he ate 3!

He got some special birthday tickles from Miss Ellen.

Alex fell off his chair, so Connor gave him a big hug before we left.  It was so much fun to spend some time at daycare to celebrate with my little guy!

When we got home, Connor freaked out when he saw all the decorations and Elmo balloons I put up!

Some of the family got in on Friday night, so we met up at Panera for a quick birthday dinner.  Connor loved seeing Grady again!  They're so silly and crazy when they get together!
















No comments:

Post a Comment