Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pink Eye Again


On Tuesday, we got a call from daycare that Connor had pink eye.  He looked so sad and his eyes were all swollen.  He didn't have as much of an appetite, but he was acting normal.  I stayed home with him on Tuesday and we had a special day together.


Maybe I'm a bad parent, but I really don't care what people think.  I had to get out of the house to get some fresh air, so we took 2 walks and went to the park to play for a bit. 

I tried to get him to rest with me in the playroom while I tried to get some work done.  My secret solution worked temporarily when I pulled out a Sesame Street DVD I was saving for the holidays.  He was semi-interested in it so he sat for a little bit...until he thought it would be more fun to keep hitting the reset button on the Playstation!

On Wednesday, he spent the day with Daddy at home.  I hurried back after work to relieve Daddy and we took 2 walks after dinner.  By then, he'd been on the meds for almost 48 hours and his eyes looked almost perfect again.

By Thursday, he was back to normal and back to being silly!




No comments:

Post a Comment