Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 5

So, here we go again!

Mommy Check-in


How far along? 5 weeks

Weight: 109 lbs.  Strange that when I looked back to 5 weeks last time, I was also 109 pounds.

Health: Feeling pretty normal right now.  I don't have any nausea yet...yay! 


Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but trying to get some use out of my tighter clothes right now while I still can.  I have all my "fat" clothes ready to go.

Sleep: I have probably been a little more energized than normal.  I'm not as tired at night and I have a hard time falling asleep.  On Saturday night, I was probably awake for half of the night.

Food:
I don't have much of an appetite, but I'm trying to eat.  I feel like I get full quicker too.  I'm a lot more thirsty, so I'm trying to drink more water.  The only thing I'm craving is coffee...so weird!

Best Moment This Week: Getting through the birthday party without spilling the beans and also my baby turning 2!


Planning/Preparation: I was bored at work one day so I might have looked at a little baby bedding, but other than that, it was all birthday party prep.

What I Miss: BEER

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting through this next week
Next Appointment: Sept 10

(It's really odd that I looked back at these questions from last time and my answers were pretty much exactly like this time.)

I hardly ate at all this week and these pics explain it all...

Club crackers at work (Assuming someone is going to ask me about these soon b/c I did this last time)

Trying to drink water and it seems more appetizing in this cup for some reason

Lunch on Friday - poptart and Starbucks orange iced coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment