I fed Connor lunch after we got back from the hospital and he took a nap. He kept waving bye-bye to me as I was feeding him and I thought it was odd. He hadn't been actually waving bye-bye when we would try to get him to do it lately, so it was weird that he started doing it during lunch. I just figured I'd go with it and kept saying, "Bye-bye!" when he did it.
So then, at dinner, he ate his food and I tried to feed him some milk from his sippy cup a few times, but he refused. My dad was standing right there and I swear Connor said, "All done!" I looked at him and asked him if he heard it. I always say, "All done," but he never actually repeated it or acknowledged it in any way! Maybe I just heard it wrong...
So later, I was telling Hubby about Connor waving bye-bye and supposedly saying, "All done," and he told me that he saw a daycare teacher doing the sign language for "all done" that morning. Since when do they do that? LOL! So he was probably signing "all done" and I thought he was waving "bye-bye" at an odd time!
Now I'm determined to get him to do it again so I can really see this :)
I love that daycares do this! I've seen them at Benjamin's daycare sign for more
ReplyDelete