Mommy *might* have been even more excited than Connor! The pumpkin farm set this up a little different than in past years. There was a much bigger petting zoo, but you had to pay to get in and see most of it. Well, Aunt Julie and I had to go, so we paid our way and went in to enjoy!
Connor was bursting with smiles when he saw all the little animals!
He spent a lot of time pulling on the cages and cruising along them to see all the animals as they walked around.
Those little shovels were for feeding the animals, but Connor used them as toys!
I had to get a close-up of the baby kangaroo. You don't see those very often and I've never been that close to one!
The baby zebra was adorable! Again, I've never seen one so close or been able to touch one before.
The alpacas were so soft! They were too tall for Connor to touch, but I certainly enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment