Thursday, October 11, 2012

Arcade Adventures

Cousin Matt turned 18 and had a party at Dave & Buster's to celebrate the occasion.  Connor had never been to an arcade or anything with so many bright lights, loud sounds, and people running around.  He seemed a little nervous at first, but he quickly warmed up when we took him over to the motorcycle!
To him, I bet it felt just like riding one of the little bikes he has, so he enjoyed it a lot!
He also had a blast playing with the steering wheel and pushing the buttons on the car games!

Cousin Grady was in love with the Skeeball game!  He loved throwing the balls up the ramp!  But Connor got a little jealous and had to try too.


After a little Skeeball, Connor got bored and crawled over to the giant claw machine.  I think banging on the window and watching the claw move around was pretty exciting for him!

Mommy and Daddy played a bunch of games and ended up winning about 1600 tickets.  (I've still got it!  All those arcade days in summer camp really paid off!)  While the boys ate dinner, I went to redeem our tickets and picked out some baby-friendly prizes.  They each got a Toy Story ball, a blow-up hammer, and a little plastic giraffe.  I took them out yesterday to play with and he loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment