I wanted to make sure I got some photos of Connor with his stitches so we could show him when he gets older. I found my Kermit bandaids that I saved from my senior year in high school when I cut my finger with a knife and had to wear a bandage every day for a few weeks and paired it with his cute new Kermit shirt for his first day back at daycare after stitches.
These are bad photos, but they show off his injury pretty well. We were told to take off the bandaid after 2 days and let the cut be exposed to air until they removed the stitches. The bruise and bump are still pretty big.
He got his stitches taken out on Saturday and now has a little sticky bandage to keep it closed. It's starting to scab, so I think it's on the way to healing. The doctor said we can use some scar meds on it and we should try to massage it to keep it from hardening too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment