Baby's the size of a papaya!Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
The bump is really started to stick out! Here's me on Saturday (the first sunny day in a long time) before I met up with Kristina & Diana.
Food this week sucked. I don't like canned pears anymore. I've been bringing them as a morning snack sometimes and I just decided that they look gross. I also warmed up my lunch as I do every day, but on Wednesday I decided that my Smart Ones orange chicken was disgusting too. That used to be one of my favorites! Luckily, I had some leftovers from Monday and my boss gave me a brownie to fill me up. Then on Friday, I discovered that cranberry juice is not so good anymore. I used to drink a little bottle almost every morning, but ew...I can't handle it now.
What do I want? Pretty much nothing except for the Trader Joe's ravioli and a Chipotle burrito. I don't ever feel like eating anything and just scrounge around looking for something that I can swallow without spitting it out.
On Friday, I got sick. Again. The same thing I had a month ago. So I ran over to the doctor to get some meds that will hopefully be a little stronger than Sudafed. I can't take another week and a half of not being able to breathe and coughing every 2 minutes!
On a good note, we've been making a lot of progress on the house and planning for the baby's room. That's an upcoming post!
Be happy you're gaining weight! That means baby is growing and getting big in there. don't even worry about it.
ReplyDelete