You will never hear me say this. I admit I usually have way more clothes than the average person and I can always find tons of things to wear. Well, not anymore.
Today the fun began. I was all excited to wear one of my new dresses. I shaved my legs, put on self-tanner, and got all giddy. The first one was still too big so it looked funny, but it felt so short. I swear, you would see my butt if I bent over. That's what I get for having long legs and it's the reason I hate dresses and never wear them. I was stupid for letting my mom and sister convince to buy them.
The second one was a wrap dress that was super expensive, but I was convinced to buy it anyway. It was too small. Nice. You'd be able to see my undies between the layers if I bent over the right way.
Ok, well I guess the dress idea is not going to work. So I tried on 4 more shirts and they were all too small. By the time I found a shirt that fit, I was in tears and frustrated. I was 15 minutes late for work and feel like crap about how I look.
I really tried not to buy too many maternity clothes because I won't be wearing them for very long. But I don't want to wear the same few boring shirts over and over. The plain-colored t-shirts are boring and I'm sick of them already. I think it's time for some shopping...and feeling guilty about buying things I don't really need.
Lisa. Buy some clothes!!! you can reuse them or sell them or donate them when you are done.
ReplyDelete