On Sunday morning, I woke up to a lovely bouquet of tulips and Connor coloring a card for me. It was so cute how he knew exactly what to do! I was in bed and he started calling for me to come downstairs for flowers. He grabbed a pen and started coloring the card before handing it to me.


He's getting very good at coloring!
I love my flowers and Dada did a good job picking them out.
He also made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast!
On Friday, when I opened the car door, I found this cute assortment of gifts from Connor that he brought home from daycare!
This is hilarious because we haven't played with play-doh since the winter! At least it's art-related?
I love this so much! You can see his famous eyelashes and it looks perfect on the shelf in the family room.







No comments:
Post a Comment