Sunday, May 4, 2014

32 weeks


The highlight of this week:

Holy swelling! It happened so quickly! I was fine and then it got bad really fast.  This was Friday after a day at work and then walking around Walmart.  It's so strange to look down and my feet don't look like they belong to me!

I also went to the doctor for my 32 week check-up.  The other highlight is that my intuition was right and the baby moved head down on Tuesday night!  I was feeling a lot of strange movements and kicks on Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday there was a definite difference in my breathing.  The doctor did an ultrasound to confirm it (!!) and also pointed out the other body parts.  I also also right on where the baby's feet are because I can feel them kicking me in the ribs.  I also asked the doctor to make sure she's a girl since I was started to freak out a little and wanted confirmation.  And yes, she's still a girl!  She's measuring right on schedule too.

Baby room progress is happening! I washed all the bedding (good thing she's confirmed to be a girl) and Daddy finished the valances on the blinds.  I should be getting the wall banner this week and then we can start to put things where we want them.

It's really starting to get down to the end with 7 weeks left!  So little, but so long to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment