Sunday, May 11, 2014

33 weeks


I feel like it's really starting to hit me now.  People have started to ask, "How long do you have left?" rather than "How far along are you?" so maybe I'm starting to look pretty miserable and huge!

The weather got warm this week and that makes me so happy! Unfortunately, it's also taking a toll on my feet.  I got some men's flip-flops at Old Navy because I thought they might be a little wider, so now I just need to break them in.
I try to lay down and rest in between activities to avoid getting too swollen, but sometimes, I can't if I'm at work or running around.  My hip pain got a lot worse this week and I don't have a PT appointment for another week because they didn't have any openings.  I had to start taking Tylenol to help with the pain and I may try to call to see if they have any cancellations.  My allergies also got really bad during the last few days, so I don't know if that has something to do with the warmer weather.  I'm glad it's not a cold, but it's not very fun to try to sleep when I can't breathe.

On a good note, I feel pretty good! My morning sickness wasn't as bad this week and I'm really trying to stay hydrated.  We're making progress with the baby's room and I feel pretty prepared with things at this point.  I ordered some random baby things and pump parts from Amazon and washed most of the baby clothes.  My hospital list has been started, but I haven't packed anything yet.  That reminds me that I want to start a little list for Connor's routine, so maybe I can do that now while I have a few minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment