There's been a lot leading up to this momentous occasion! On Sunday, we moved the crib into the baby's room and Connor helped set up his bed. When it came time to nap, we tried to have him lay down in the big boy bed and he asked for the baby bed. It took a little convincing from Dada, but he finally laid down. I watched in the monitor for about 45 minutes while he moved around, played with some stuffed animals, and threw his pillow on the floor. Finally, he passed out!
I love this new perspective with the monitor because I can really see what he's doing. The angle with the crib was really hard to see, so we could mostly only see the top of his head.
Again, at bed time, we put him back in his big boy bed and he played a little until he fell asleep. We put the baby gate up in his doorway, but he never even got out of bed! Another milestone is done and I'm so happy it went better than I expected!

Yay Connor! He is so grown up! Isn't it funny how we think things are going to be hard/a big deal and our littles prove us wrong?!! We still have pacis and a crib here! Yikes!
ReplyDelete