I'm having a hard time adjusting to my new normal. My new normal consists of feeling like crap every minute of the day. It's funny how you forget this part of pregnancy because I really don't remember feeling this shitty every single day. Of course, now, I have a toddler to take care of and I can't go home and rest every night when I get home from work. I also haven't told anyone at work or my family yet, so I can explain why I feel so horrible all the time.
I think I'm about ready to tell people because I don't like to lie and I keep catching myself in awkward situations. It would be a lot easier to understand why I look gross and eat tons of club crackers if they knew the truth.
I just spent 20 minutes laying down in the bathroom at work and it was amazing! If only the wifi on my phone worked better in there...and if only I would stop thinking about all the stains on the cushion that I was laying on...EW. I'd really like to go to the gym, but I don't think I can make myself do it. It sounds like torture right now, but in the back of my mind, I keep telling myself how I need to go. I'll feel better if I go and I can't get too lazy so quickly. Does walking up the 2 flights of stairs to the 3rd floor at work count if it makes me out of breath?
I'm already down 2 pairs of pants from this morning's enjoyable experience in the mirror. I feel like it's way to early to do the rubber band trick or use a band b/c I haven't even gone to the doctor yet. It's like I would be jinxing it or something. 2 weeks from today I get to finally go to the doctor!
Oh...my....goodness. I missed the news again. I used to be such a good blog reader when I was up for middle of the night feedings. Now I feel so behind and have to read backwards after reading an entry like this. Congratulations!! I hope this little one sticks and I hope you feel better soon. It's rough when there's another little one at home. You just want to lay down all of the time. I want to say it gets better but then I remember the third trimester. You can do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I try not to make a big deal about it since I haven't even been to the doctor yet. But it's pretty obvious that I'm having all the nasty symptoms...8.5 months to go!
Delete