Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Pony Party!

Connor and I attended a 3rd birthday party for Maggie over the weekend.  It was gorgeous outside and perfect weather for a fall outdoor birthday party.  Connor loves raking the leaves in the yard!

I could tell he was antsy to get a chance to sit in the big car that the big boys were playing with!

He was scared to go in the bounce house at first, but once I got him in, he loved it!  (As usual!)

The most exciting part of the party was the two horses that came!

Connor took a ride on Macaroni, the mini horse, dressed as a unicorn!




He couldn't stand in line long enough to get another ride on the horse, but he did stop to pet him a few times and say, "Neigh!"


I also loved the horse, so I had to get my photo taken with him.

More fun in the bounce house...

Don't tell Daddy, but he loved the little vanity!

He was non-stop running from toy to toy for the few hours that we were there and he had a great time!
He passed out in the car on the way home after a very fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment