With less than a week away from the big holiday, we're preparing and decorating our house. I got Connor some cute window clings with candy and "trick or treat" letters that he loves playing with.

These have been fun because he's using his imagination when it comes to playing with them. One day, he told me he needed to share with Kitty, so he gathered all of them and put them in front of Kitty. He has also told me several times that the window clings need to go to sleep and he lets them rest.
I also got him some spider cutouts to hang on the wall. He hung them all by himself and then counts them for us.
The best part about the spiders is that he left them to go to sleep one morning and then moved while he was gone at daycare! He thought it was pretty funny how they moved, so now he likes to move them around the hallway and put them to sleep.


What a great job of counting! I am super impressed. And he seems so big in the video!
ReplyDelete