Monday, October 21, 2013

Our Week

On Monday, Connor and I had some special time together when Daddy worked late.  We had a yummy dinner and Connor asked for an apple for dessert.

During our little date, we went upstairs to the play room to do some play-doh.  Connor has been asking to do play-doh for weeks and it's always a bad time.  Finally, we got a chance to do it!

And since we were going with an art theme, I decided we should do some naked coloring too!

Connor made Daddy a wonderful piece of art with his markers, crayons and Sesame Street stickers!

Silly selfie!

Connor has also been asking to watch Caillou more often again, so I found an episode to watch on Youtube.  I think he might have set a new record for how long he sat still to watch!

Connor finally figured out how to use his blowers from his birthday party! 
He was so proud of himself!



On Friday, we did our weekly grocery shopping and I had to grab a pic of him looking at the Bop magazine!

Daddy took out Kitty's tunnel that was hiding under our bed and Connor had a great time watching Kitty play in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment