Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yeah Buddy!

Yeah, I'm kinda weird. I spent way too much time walking up and down downtown Wisconsin Dells looking for the perfect souvenir for Connor's first vacation. All the baby t-shirts were really cheesy, but I loved all the pop culture ones. Unfortunately, the iron-ons were all huge and wouldn't fit onto a tiny t-shirt. Finally, at the last store, (Daddy and Connor were more than done with my shopping) I found the perfect idea! I found some appliques for hats and asked if they could put it on a baby t-shirt. We all know I love me some Jersey Shore, so I just couldn't resist this...

Showin' off the pearly whites...


A twig is certainly fascinating...

Yay! Clap as the doggies walk by...

Ok, are we done yet? I'm over this!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute t-shirt and fun photo shoot! You are like me... I like to take hundreds of pictures until Benjamin is like, ok I'm over this stop taking my picture!

    ReplyDelete