Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Water fun with the grandparents

Connor spent some time with Grandma & Grandpa on Sunday. They were very excited for him to try out his new "pool" in the backyard!
His new favorite toys to play with at their house are the measuring cups and spoons and they worked well as pool toys too.
I got texts with these photos while I was napping and thought they were so cute! He was supposed to be dropped off at our house later, but I couldn't resist going over there to see if I could catch some of the cuteness! Unfortunately, he was already dried off and eating a peach for a snack. But I did get to watch him eat his peach...the kid eats like a pig!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! This is pretty much what the do at daycare water days - fill up a big container of water for them to play in! Why buy them toys at this age when empty boxes, spoons, measuring cups and spatulas are the best toys!

    ReplyDelete