Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Photos

It was a pretty uneventful weekend, but we had a lot of fun time together. Daddy was busy working on the basement and we had painters invading most of the house. So we went outside in the yard for a bit...We tried to find places around the house to play that weren't filled with paint fumes or too loud from equipment. We hung out in the family room in the morning.



We also hit up a little splash playground in Glenview. It was too wet to get photos near the water, but I snapped a quick one while we were drying off. I thought the park would be more pool-like, but it was really just for kids. All the parents were wearing normal clothes, so it's a good thing I had a cover-up with me. I liked our other splash park better, but Connor was still able to sit on the side and play with the little fountains and crawl around in the water.
And our last photo of Connor in the bedroom BEFORE paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment