Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Waving

Friday (July 27), Connor came home from daycare with a little note on his daily schedule that said he was waving to everyone.

Huh? When did he learn to do that?

He did it a few times that evening from his car seat when he was looking at me in the mirror.

Then he did it again on Saturday to say goodbye to Great Grandma when she was leaving the family party.

He wouldn't do it last night...he'd rather bite my leg and chase Kitty around. But we'll work on it again!

1 comment:

  1. I hate missing firsts! Benjamin's daycare teacher text me a picture yesterday of him standing in his crib, he pulled himself up. Luckily, he did it first that morning at home so I didn't miss it! But a few weeks ago he sat up from layind down all by himself for the first time at daycare! It took him a couple of days before I got to see him do it. I guess it isn't a big deal to miss some firsts, I just hope I dont miss the first step!

    ReplyDelete