Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mommy & Me Dates

Connor and I have been spending a lot of time together lately and he's turning into quite the Mommy's boy. A part of me really love that he's just so loving towards me and needs me all the time, but I also want him to continue to be happy around others too. He's starting to follow me around and reach out for me when he's around other people. (Swoon!) He loves his Mommy!

I didn't even plan it, but his onesie says I <3 Mommy. I loved this photo from the neighborhood picnic in the park last Sunday. I haven't gone since I was a kid, so we walked over to check it out. Most of the kids were a little older, but we had fun playing on the grass and watching the older kids play games and jump in the bounce house.
This is my favorite from our Friday night date. We went to one of the "special" grocery stores that's a little farther away. We ordered his birthday cake and then shopped for some unusual foods that we can't get at the grocery store by our house. Connor played with the box of Teddy Graham cookies (pretty good, BTW) and made some friends in the store aisles when he smiled at the people walking by.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a happy baby! Thats so cute that he is a momma's boy! Nothing wrong with that. I tell my husband Benjamin is going to be a mama's boy - but it so isn't going to happen. He idolizes his dad. He practically jumps out of my arms to his dad all the time! It's really cute though!

    ReplyDelete