Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend in Indiana

During our weekend in Indiana, Grandma & Grandpa invited all of the family over to see their new house. They also haven't seen Connor in a long time, so they were excited to see how much he grew.

Great- Grandma T was the first relative to arrive in the morning. Connor was happy to look out the window at the backyard with her.

Connor had so much fun giggling with Great-Grandpa S! All the kids love him!


Connor showed off his crawling skills to Aunt Cheryl and then got distracted by Bristol.
Luckily, Bristol is still great with the babies, so she didn't mind getting pulled on and chased after!

For lunch, Connor was a big boy and held his bottle all by himself!
He also had goldfish for the first time! (Or the first time that I've seen...I think he had them at daycare already)


Cousin Grady was also a lot of fun to play with. Now that they're both a little bigger, they can play together. Grady was showing Connor how he rides his little bike and Connor followed behind.
Connor fell off the bike when I put him on it, but he did enjoy pushing the bike!
They played with toys together and fought over every new toy that was pulled out from the bag.
A little tongue from Grady...
In the evening, family friends came over and the buys got to play with Camden. The water bottles were quite a hit and they all enjoyed shaking them, lining them up, and banging them on the kitchen floor.
Sunday morning, we had a little play time before we headed home. Connor got to play with the bike and spin the wheels.
He also played with the Sesame Street remote, but I could tell it wasn't nearly as fun as the REAL remote!

1 comment:

  1. I bet he knew that remote wasnt the real deal! That's so nice he got to visit with great-grandparents and play with his cousin! Ummm, I love goldfish crackers. Cant wait for Benjamin to start eating these! That's great Connor does so well meeting new people. Benjamin cries and burries his face when he sees new people or even people he doesn't see often.

    ReplyDelete