Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rolling!

Saturday, January 21
You rolled from belly to back when you were 5 days old and we thought you were a baby genius. It turns out that you were just so angry to be on your tummy that you kicked too much and flipped yourself over. Since then, you have not been a fan of tummy time and haven't been interesting in rolling very much.

Daddy and Grandpa were working on the doors and measuring the walls to see how much trim they needed. I put you down on the floor on your tummy since you seemed like you were in a good mood. You moved to this side position and thought it was pretty fun. And then...flip! On to your back! Just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I made you do it a few more times. And then I made you do it a couple more times that night. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment