Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Snowy Weekend & New Toys

Friday was quite a snowy day for us and it was the most snow we've gotten so far this year. Mommy and Daddy were dreading the storm during rush hour and having to shovel, but you remained happy through the whole thing!
We got about 6 inches of snow and we didn't let that stop us! Most people stayed in for the night, but we braved it and went out for dinner at Applebee's and shopped at Home Depot. I think we were the only customers in the whole store! I had to take a quick shot of you at Home Depot because it was your first trip there. Before you were born, this was Mommy & Daddy's second home!

You had a little diaper rash from the ear infection medicine so I figured it might be nice to let you hang out "nakey" for a bit. The girls on my August 2011 board also suggested that babies seem to like tummy time better if they're naked.
You were so cute with your little butt up in the air!


Saturday morning, while Daddy shoveled the driveway, we did a little Valentine's art project. You were a perfect little boy and did great! The red finger paint washed off easily in the bath.

A little hair spike after the bath.

In the afternoon, Mommy went shopping for a bit at Deep Park. My laptop was acting funny so I brought it to the Apple store. As long as I was there, I had to stop at Gap and look for cute clothes! I saw so many nice things and got inspired, so when I got home, I changed you into a cute Gap outfit.
And then a few minutes later you spit up all over it! Time to be naked!

I pulled out this cow rattle from my stash and you loved it! Every time I held it up in front of you, you would shriek! We took a video of it too.

Too bad the cow toy is really heavy and you hit yourself in the face with it twice in 2 days! I think we'll keep this one for special occasions only.

No comments:

Post a Comment