I've mentioned before that I really want to get Connor in the pool very soon. We got the new park district catalog over the weekend and I was looking at the classes and open swim times. Too bad I'm not a SAHM because they have Mom & Tot swimming every day in the toddler pool! But the open swim on weekends should work for us and then maybe we'll try lessons over the summer or next year.
Saturday, I decided to try on my swimsuit. It was before I ate anything, so that helped a lot. Not too bad actually! I love that swimsuit (bought it for my honeymoon 4.5 years ago) so I'm glad it still fits. After that surprise, I went over to the scale. 104. Um, what?!? How can I weigh less than I did when I was at my fitness best 2 summers ago? I must have lost some muscle or something. Whatever it was, that was a pleasant surprise! Now I just have to keep it up...
No comments:
Post a Comment