Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekend of parties

I was very excited all week for Saturday's day of fun parties for us to go to. After a crazy morning with marathon nursing for OVER an hour, we were off to our first party. We went to Wildfire to meet up with the girls for our annual Chrismukkah celebration!

Here's all the fabulous ladies (and you) posing for a group shot.

You got passed around the room and showed off your smiles...
And your love of boobs!


We did a Secret Santa gift exchange and even you got a few fun things!

Love this preppy sweater vest and shirt!Next up was Sabrina's 2nd birthday party at a really fun gym! The place looked so fun and I know you'll love it when you're old enough to play.

Your first photo with a basketball for Daddy!

I did my best to let you "play" with some of the fun equipment they had.


Silly boy! You look scared and I promise you weren't!
I was SO excited to have you try the slide for the first time! I loved the slide as a kid and I wanted you to be able to experience it too.

I let you "slide" for a few inches and then grabbed you again. The first time we did it, you looked very confused. But after a few times, I saw some smiles!


How could I not put you in the ball pit? It was always my favorite when I was a kid.

Here's the beautiful birthday girl, Sabrina, with her awesome cake. Happy Birthday!

We had a really fun day together seeing friends and trying some new things!

1 comment:

  1. yay, i'm so glad you guys were able to make it to the party! :)

    ReplyDelete