People ask me all the time, "When's number two coming?"
The first month of Connor's life, I laughed in their face. Really? Another baby when I can't even take care of one?
But now, I get it.
As Connor gets bigger, I can see why everyone says that children grow up too fast. He's already out of the newborn stage and I feel like he was born yesterday! I can't believe I'm already even thinking about this, but I am. How do I make a decision about another child?
There's a lot to consider. We only want 1 or 2 kids and that will never change. If we did want another child, we would have to think about a few big things. Would we have to do fertility treatments again? Would we even want to go through that again? We also have autism in the family and the more kids we have, the more of a chance we have of passing it to a child.
Then there's the more minor things to think about...money, time, etc.
It's definitely in my head a lot now. It's a lot to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment