Motherhood has helped me grow as a person. I've only been a mom for 10 weeks, but it's been an amazing experience so far. I always had a hard time appreciating the little things in life before and I let stress get to me too much. I used to get worked up over small things and couldn't stop to relax. Being a mom has taught me to enjoy every minute with my son and love all the little things.
I love to see his big grins in the morning after he eats.
I love to watch him sleep peacefully with his long eyelashes hitting his cheeks.
I love that he giggles after he has a major blow out.
I love his little hands that hold mine.
I love how he stares at me while I feed him a bottle.
I love that I can hear his little giggles while I get ready in the morning.
I love that he falls asleep in my arms.
I need to stop typing now because it's making me cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment